Shipping & Returns
- What shipping options are available?
- Is there a restocking fee?
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- Is there a cost on returns?
Q: What shipping options are available?
We can overnight via UPS to most, other options available at request
Q: Is there a restocking fee?
Yes, the restoking fee will be 20% on parts that aren't already installed.
Q: What could cause a shipping delay?
Shipping delays can potentially happen when the wrong address is entered. If the shipping company can not deliver the package due to weather, or during holidays. Back ordered parts can also cause a delay.
Q: Is there a cost on returns?
The customer is responsible to cover the cost of shipping one way. Parts orders can be customer preference on delivery time.